Monday, February 16, 2009

Stepping out for Tangent Innovations

I wish I could say this is a momentous event, so I will be that overindulgent and say this is a momentous event in the life of Tangent Innovations. You may ask, "What is Tangent Innovations". Lately I find myself asking the same question. Like many of you out their on your own, we find ourselves constantly striving to make sense of a constantly evolving consultancy in a constantly evolving business and social climate. The reality is, Tangent Innovations represents the thoughts, ideas and creativity of two very talented, very hard-working young professionals. While it may seem a bit uncouth to toot my own horn (being I'm one of the aforementioned young professionals) I will remind the reader that this is my company's blog space and I write the blog, dig? In a more serious tone, Jamie Pusateri and I have poured the collective energy of a combined twenty years in careers within entertainment and non-profit management to offer our clients the very best service. We are passionate about our work. We are dedicated to our clients. We understand the perils all businesses currently face. We care about our community. We value your time, talent and treasure. But hey, I don't want to go too far on a tangent. Stay tuned for regular updates that I hope you find valuable and enlightening...

No comments:

Post a Comment